- Take a private longtail boat ride along the Mekong River
- Take 30 minutes cycling on quiet rural roads
- Travel by sampan along the canals under the green canopy of water coconut trees
Take a boat trip on the Mekong River to a local workshop where handicraft and sweets from coconuts are being produced. Take a short ride on a horse carriage to one of the many orchards to taste some homemade honey-tea, savour fresh seasonal fruits and enjoy a traditional live music performance.
Proceed by sampan boats through the small canals and side arms of the river to observe the daily life along the river banks before you mount your bike and start 30 minutes cycling on quiet rural roads passing numerous orchards, rice fields, villages, bridges, and canals.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant before driving back Ho Chi Minh City.
- Private transportation in A/C vehicles
- English-speaking guide
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Surcharge 30USD/group for language other than English
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.