- Take part in a colorful religious ceremony at Cao Dai Temple with an informative guide
- Head underground to tour some of the wartime tunnels at Cu Chi
- Learn about local efforts to save endangered animals by the nonprofit group
Appease your appetite with a traditional Vietnamese lunch and then descend to the subterranean mystery of the Cu Chi Tunnels. Hear of how the elaborate network was used as a military base by the Viet Cong and listen to tales of schools, hospitals and living quarters functioning beneath the ground during the Vietnam War.
Watch a short film about the significance of the underground structure and then crawl your way around the narrow passages. Refresh in the leafy forest after your energetic exploration and enjoy some steaming green tea and soft tapioca.
Take a short stroll back to your vehicle and relax during the journey to Wildlife at Risk (WAR), a non-profit charity that rescues local animals from mistreatment. Observe majestic creatures like the Indochinese leopard, the sun bear and the pygmy loris as you tour the facility and listen to intriguing commentary. After seeing all of the animals in promising stages of recovery.
Return to your private vehicle for the journey back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Private transportation with English or French speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Surcharge for language other than English or French
- Donation to WAR
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.