- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Set off on a relaxing adventure at the beautiful beaches of Vung Tau
- Visit Niet Ban Tinh Xa and a Frenchbuilt lighthouse
- Swim at Vung Tau prime beach
- Lunch included
The tour starts at 7:30 am when your tour guide and private van picks you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Drive to Vung Tau via scenic rubber and rice fields. Arriving at the beautiful Vung Tau beach, we will visit the sites in the area including: Niet Ban Tinh Xa, a nirvana meditation retreat and pagoda; Thich Ca Phat Dai, a Buddhist Shrine; and a French-built lighthouse.
We'll have lunch at a local restaurant. Your lunch in Vung Tau is guaranteed to be special, as you will enjoy some delicious fresh seafood! In the afternoon, visit Giant Jesus and enjoy swimming at Vung Tau prime beach.
Return to your hotel in the late afternoon.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fees
- Bottle of mineral water per person
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.