- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Vietnam's astounding histories, both modern and ancient, from the Cu Chi war tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City to oldword heritage and architectural marvels of Hue.
- Stroll the historic streets of charming Hoi An, and perhaps explore the option of getting some tailormade clothing sewn for you in some of the region’s highquality fabrics.
- A cruise along the waterways and a friendly guesthouse with local fare gets you up close and personal with life on the legendary Mekong Delta.
- The splendour of Vietnam's waterways doesn't stop there! Enjoy a candle lit seafood dinner on a junk boat in Halong Bay – part of your Peregrine Feature Stay.
From south to north, Vietnam is a kaleidoscope of fascinating history, hospitable people and picturesque landscapes. Imagine learning the mysteries of the Viet Minh in Ho Chi Minh City or exploring the beautiful lakes and boulevards of Hanoi, and what better way to get to know the locals than to be their guests at a Mekong Delta guesthouse. Experience historical temples, visit Vietnam's spectacular coastline, enjoy delicious banquets and explore lively cities, all with a touch of comfort, on this 15-day Vietnam journey. Uncover the delights and appreciate the history of Vietnam on a small group adventure.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel (12 nights), Guesthouse (1 night), Feature Stay Overnight boat (1 night)
- 14 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Boat , Plane , Private minibus , Taxi
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Mekong Delta - Sightseeing Tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - Reunification Palace
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Mekong Delta - Local Market
- Ho Chi Minh City - City tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Dalat - Garden visit
- Dalat - Visit to local silk, cricket and coffee producers
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Hue - Imperial City Full Day Tour
- Hue - Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hue - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Hanoi - Old Quarter Tour
- Hanoi - Hat Xam performance
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda & HCM stilt house
- Hanoi - KOTO lunch
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vintage Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 102+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vintage Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 July 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vintage Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vintage Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Average temperatures vary greatly between North and South in Vietnam. While there is no best time of year to travel, it's best to check the seasonal patterns on our country information page, to gauge what the weather will be like and to pack accordingly.
- One night in the Mekong Delta is spent in simple guesthouse accommodation. There are twin share rooms with bedding and mosquito nets provided. Bathrooms are shared and may only have cold water available. Most travellers find that this experience is the best way to connect with your local hosts and get a real sense of life on the Delta.
- This trip includes a visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels. The majority of the visit is above ground, but you will have the option to go inside the tunnels at the end of the visit. If you are likely to feel claustrophobic, going inside the tunnels might be best avoided.
- Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes. There are a number of days when you’ll spend time walking around sites or on tours.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers