- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Street eats tour in Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels tour
- Visit the Cai Be floating markets
- Drive along the Hai Van Pass
With something for the well-seasoned travellers as well as the first-time travellers, this trip to Vietnam is all sorts of epic. From crazy cities to motorbikes galore, to foodie treats and pho-real meals, all the way to getting cruise-y in the waters of Halong Bay - we've got it all. Tempted? Why wouldn't you be?
Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3 : Ho Chi Minh City to Vinh Long, Mekong River
Day 4 : Vinh Long, Mekong River to Nha Trang via Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5 : Nha Trang
Day 6 : Nha Trang
Day 7 : Nha Trang to Hoi An
Day 8 : Hoi An
Day 9 : Hoi An to Hue
Day 10 : Hue to Hanoi
Day 11 : Hanoi to Halong Bay
Day 12 : Halong Bay to Hanoi
Day 13 : Hanoi
- -9 nights in hotels
- 1 night in a guesthouse
- 1 night on a party junk boat
- 1 night on an overnight train
- 11 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle, internal flights and overnight train.
-Full-day boat trip from: 850,000 VND
-City tour and Mud Spa from: 1,000,000 VND
-Cooking class from: 580,000 VND
-Farming village tour from: 480,000 VND
-Scenic flight over Halong Bay from: 2,100,000 VND
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84 today.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 31 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.