- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the UNESCOlisted Ha Long Bay
- Enjoy a cyclo tour of Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Go on a city tour of Saigon
- Visit the famous Cu Chi tunnels
Enjoy cruising on the Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site that is known for its limestone karsts jutting form emerald waters. Explore this stunningly beautiful area, see its unique rock formations and visit some of the caves in the surrounding areas.
Return back to Hanoi and explore its Old Quarter. We will drop you to the airport from where you can catch your flight back home. To learn more about this tour, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Saigon
Day 2: Saigon city tour & Cu Chi tunnels
Day 3: Saigon - Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Day 5: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
- All land transfers during the tour provided by air-conditioned vehicles.
- 3 night's accommodation at a hotel 3 star in Hanoi on a double/twin-room basis with daily breakfast & 1 night's stay in Ha Long Bay in a double/twin cabin
- English-speaking tour guides
- Sightseeing fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Activities, including a water-puppet show & a cyclo tour of Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Pickup and drop off services from and to the airport
- Beverages and other meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Visa fees
- Early check in and late check out at all hotels
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, etc)
- Tips/ gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control, such as natural calamities (typhoons, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots etc
- All airtickets
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.