- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Relax on golden beaches.
- Shop in quaint Hoi An.
- Discover Hue's citadels and pagodas.
Now's the time to explore Vietnam on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Savour your way through Nha Trang on a street food crawl, step into turquoise-coloured paradise in Ha Long Bay, and get some good stories to take back home in bustling Hanoi. With a mix of highlights and free reign to explore how you'd like, this is one introduction to Southeast Asia you won't ever forget.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City/Nha Trang
Day 3: Nha Trang
Day 4: Nha Trang/Da Nang
Day 5: Da Nang/Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An/Huế
Day 8: Huế/Phong Nha
Day 9: Phong Nha/Hanoi
Day 10: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 11: Ha Long/Hanoi
Day 12: Hanoi
- Simple hotel (twin-share) (2 nts), hostels (multi-share) (6 nts), sleeper trains (3 nts).
9 breakfasts, 2 lunches
Note: Allow USD125-165 for meals not included.
- Train, air-conditioned bus, walking, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Reminisce Riverside, Hoi An
- Street food crawl (Nha Trang)
- Halong Bay boat trip with lunch
- Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, and Hanoi
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam: Noodles & Nightlife tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam: Noodles & Nightlife tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam: Noodles & Nightlife tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam: Noodles & Nightlife tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.