- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Relax in quaint Hoi An.
- Cruise the blue waters of Halong Bay.
- See Phong Nha's stunning underground river network.
- Shop at the Chiang Mai night market.
Now's the time to explore Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Party along the beautiful bay of Vietnam's Nha Trang with new friends, channel the French vibe sipping coffee riverside in Laos, and hunt down treasures in local markets. When it comes to this side of Southeast Asia, the choice is all yours. Feel free to soak up the spirit of this amazing part of the world.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City/Nha Trang
Day 3: Nha Trang
Day 4: Nha Trang/Da Nang
Day 5: Da Nang/Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An/Huế
Day 8: Huế/Phong Nha
Day 9: Phong Nha/Hanoi
Day 10: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 11: Ha Long Bay/Hanoi
Day 12: Hanoi/Vientiane
Day 13: Vientiane/Vang Vieng
Day 14: Vang Vieng
Day 15: Vang Vieng/Luang Prabang
Day 16: Luang Prabang
Day 17: Luang Prabang/Pak Beng
Day 18: Pak Beng/Chiang Khong
Day 19: Chiang Khong/Chiang Mai
Day 20: Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Day 21: Bangkok
Day 22: Bangkok
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (3 nts), hostels (multi-share) (13 nts), sleeper trains (4 nts), homestay (1 nt).
17 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD230-300 for meals not included.
- Air-con bus, train, walking, tuk tuk, songthaew, local boat, junk boat, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony, Muang Pakbèng
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Reminisce Riverside, Hoi An
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Vang Vieng Nightlife, Vang Vieng
- Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
- Slow boat on the Mekong
- Guided hike in Vang Vieng
- Orientation walk, sunset visit to Wat Phousi, and waterfall excursion in Luang Prabang
- Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, and Hanoi
- Two street food crawls in different cities
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam, Laos & Thailand: Riversides & Railways tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam, Laos & Thailand: Riversides & Railways tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam, Laos & Thailand: Riversides & Railways tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam, Laos & Thailand: Riversides & Railways tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.