- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
In three weeks see the highlights of Vietnam, Laos and Thailand as you journey across South East Asia. Starting in Ho Chi Minh City, get under the skin of Vietnam as you explore the magical and lantern filled Hoi An, visit the country's ancient capital of Hue and spend time in the bustling city of Hanoi. See the beauty of Laos, famous for its mountainous landscape and stunning Buddhist monasteries. Travelling through Thailand, explore temples in Chiang Mai before ending in the vibrant city of Bangkok.
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Hoi An
Day 3: Hoi An
Day 4: Hue via the Hai Van Pass and Da Nang's Marble Mountains
Day 5: Flight to Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi
Day 7: Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi
Day 9: Fly to Vientiane
Day 10: Vientiane
Day 11: Vang Vieng
Day 12: Vang Vieng and Blue Lagoon
Day 13: Luang Prabang
Day 14: Luang Prabang
Day 15: Flight to Chiang Mai
Day 16: Chiang Mai
Day 17: Chiang Mai
Day 18: Ancient Sukhothai
Day 19: Bicycle tour of Sukhothai Ancient ruins
Day 20: Bangkok
Day 21: Bangkok Boat Trip & Wat Pho
Day 22: Depart Bangkok
- 17 night(s) in hotels, 4 night(s) in a guesthouse
- 19 Breakfast(s)
- flight(s), Private Vehicle, Tuk-Tuk, Minibus, Public Bus, Train
- Bicycle ride to Hoi An Beach
- Visit to Marble Mountain
- Visit to the Hai Van Pass
- Walking tour of the Imperial City and Citadel
- Enjoy fresh Vietnamese beer at Beer Hoi Corner in the evening with your group
- Morning walk along Hoan Kiem Lake and stop for a speciality egg coffee
- Enjoy an informal evening of Laos 10-pin bowling with your tour leader and group
- Visit to the COPE Centre
- Scenic Tuk Tuk ride to the Blue Lagoon
- Entry to Mount Phousi
- Early visit to see Monks collect alms
- Bicycle tour of Sukhothai Ancient ruins
- Bangkok River boat to the Giant Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho (entrance included)
- walking back via the Grand Palace. (entrance and guide to Grand Palace optional)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam, Laos & Thailand Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2020, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam, Laos & Thailand Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam, Laos & Thailand Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.