- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Welcome to beautiful Vietnam. Wander through an ancient land filled with an unforgettable history, kicking off in Southern Vietnam and ending in Hanoi. Experience the hospitality of local people then strike a bargain in Ho Chi Minh City’s bustling markets. Be charmed by Hoi An’s many beautiful historic buildings and the imperial city of Hué with its ancient tombs and temples as well as the chaotic Old Quarter of Hanoi on this 8 day adventure.
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Hoi An
Day 3: Hoi An
Day 4: Hue via the Hai Van Pass and Da Nang's Marble Mountains
Day 5: Fly to Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi
Day 7: Hanoi
Day 8: Depart Hanoi
- 7 night(s) in hotels
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- flight(s), Private Vehicle
- Bicycle ride to Hoi An Beach
- Visit to Marble Mountain
- Visit to the Hai Van Pass
- Walking tour of the Imperial City and Citadel
- Enjoy fresh Vietnamese beer at Beer Hoi Corner in the evening with your group
- Morning walk along Hoan Kiem Lake and stop for a speciality egg coffee
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.