- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Saigon during a private, guided tour
- Stay with a local family in the Mekong Delta
- Enjoy a boat trip in Nha Trang
- See hidden caves and limestone krasts in Ha Long Bay
Join us on this private tour and get the chance to see some of the major highlights of the country. Start in the south of the country, in the bustling city of Saigon, where you’ll get the chance to see sites such as Reunification Palace and Notre Dame Cathedral with a local guide before exploring the fascinating Cu Chi Tunnels.
Admire the lush green rice fields, tropical fruit orchards, colourful floating markets and flowing waterways of the Mekong Delta. Head north to Vietnam’s most popular beach destination, Nha Trang, where you’ll enjoy a boat cruise around stunning coastal islands.
From Nha Trang you’ll visit the historic port city of Hoi An and stop at Da Nang before boarding a train to the capital city of Hanoi. You’ll spend the final days of your Vietnam family adventure exploring Hanoi and enjoying an overnight boat trip to Halong Bay.
Day 1: Arrive in Saigon & transfer to your hotel
Day 2: Guided tour of Saigon
Day 3: Mekong Delta boat cruise
Day 4: Return to Saigon
Day 5: Cu Chi Tunnels & transfer to Nha Trang
Day 6: Nha Trang boat trip
Day 7: Explore Nha Trang & take the overnight train to Da Nang
Day 8: Da Nang - Hoi An
Day 9: Explore Hoi An
Day 10: Transfer to Hanoi
Day 11: Guided tour of Hanoi
Day 12: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay & Ha Long Bay cruise
Day 13: Transfer back to Hanoi
Day 14: Hanoi departure
- 13 nights accommodation
- Pickup and drop off. Other transfers as per the itinerary, including domestic flights tickets
- A local, English-speaking tour guide throughout the duration of the tour
- Meals as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Visas and travel insurance
- Optional excursions and activities not stated on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.