- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Local boat rides
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 1-95 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37264
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
Become a Vietnam Explorer as we travel north from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi covering all the highlights and hidden gems this incredible country. Get a cultural insight into its not too distant past, visit the sand dunes of Mui Ne, stunning beaches, breathtaking caves and national parks and finish off with a private island getaway in Halong Bay. The perfect amount of time to spend in this amazing country.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3: EXPLORING THE CU CHI TUNNELS
Day 4: Mui Ne/Mui Ne
Day 5: Mui Ne/Nha Trang
Day 6: Nha Trang
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An
Day 10: Hai Van Pass
Day 11: Huế/Phong Nha
Day 12: Phong Nha National Park
Day 13: Hanoi
Day 14: Hanoi
Day 15: Hanoi/Hạ Long Bay
Day 16: Hạ Long Bay/Hanoi
Day 17: Hanoi
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 dinner
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Ho Chi Minh City Orientation
- Visit War Museum
- Sand Dunes & Beach Day in Mui Ne
- Ninhvana Beach Hideaway
- Yoga & Trekking
- Lantern Making in Hoi An
- Bamboo Basket Boat Trip
- Imperial City & Royal Palace
- Cooking Class
- Phong Nha National Park
- Zip-lining through caves
- Castaways Island
- Halong Bay
- Water Activities
- Boat trip around Halong Bay
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 31 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 30 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 November 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 30 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Our guides have enhanced training in how to carry out their role using social distancing measures. They are trained to take extra precautions against the spread of COVID-19.
What is the best month to visit Vietnam?
The best time to visit Vietnam is from December through March, since temperatures are not overbearing during this time of year, hovering between 20°C to 26°C, and the rainfall light. Vietnam’s weather during March and even early April allows for tours right across the country, although it can be a little colder in the north. Mid-April through June and September to November are considered low seasons because they see two periods of monsoon rain. Temperatures rise alongside humidity during these months, and you will need to be prepared for downpours, which can flood roads and cut off access to destinations. July and August are very hot, with nighttime temperatures hovering at around 26°C. You can find more information here.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
Is Vietnam expensive to visit? Do I need a visa?
Most travelers will find Vietnam an inexpensive country to visit. As our ultimate travel guide for Vietnam explains, both budget and luxury travelers are well catered for without having to break the bank. Good backpacker hostels will only set you back by around USD 10 per night. However, most consider staying in hotels during a Vietnam tour, since rooms in decent hotels even in big cities can cost as little as USD 40 per person, per night. Transportation is also a great value for money, and food is relatively cheap for the quality and quantity you will receive. Museum entry is usually around USD 2 per ticket.
Most nationals who wish to travel to the country require a visa, obtainable from your nearest Vietnamese embassy for USD 60 to USD 100 per person.
How to plan an Asia tour?
Asia is a relatively large continent, so there are a wide variety of destinations to explore. Therefore, if you are planning a multi-country trip to Asia, the first thing you need to prepare is the list of countries you are interested in along with your starting and ending points. You would also need to decide on the best time for your trip depending on seasonal variations that affect each country.
After finalizing when and where to travel in Asia, you should make arrangements for all the necessary travel documents. These would include visas, insurances, Covid-19 test reports, vaccine cards, and so on.
Which countries should I visit in Asia?
Asia has more than enough destinations to meet every traveler’s needs and desires. If you are into adventure, look no further than the mighty Himalayas. Go on an exhilarating hike to the base camp of Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the world, or head for the Indian states of Himachal Pradesh and Ladakh instead. Thailand, with its blend of dazzling nightlife, rich history, and striking monuments, is the perfect destination not just for those who wish to let their hair down but also for travelers looking forward to being part of a memorable cultural experience.
Go on a tour to Cambodia, home to the monumental Angkor Wat, if you are into off-the-beaten-path destinations, or choose a Japan tour if you wish to discover how traditions and modernity can be seamlessly blended. The Maldives, with its numerous islands and beaches, is sure to provide you with countless opportunities to kick back on sandy stretches, swim in turquoise waters, and go island-hopping, while the rainforests of Malaysia and Indonesia are a haven for wildlife enthusiasts.