Vietnam Beach Fun Holiday in 9 Days
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Partially guided
- Tour Code BM-40093
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Spanish
- Explore the daily life of the mighty Mekong Delta
- Adore the picturesque cloudy land of Dalat
- Discover various islands and go snorkeling in Nha Trang
- Cherish your time and drench in the tropical beach
In nine days you will explore Ho Chi Minh City, and continue to Dalat which is a combination of beautiful nature and artificial structures. Cap off your incredible Vietnam beach holiday with a few days on the exotic island of Nha Trang, where dazzling beaches, hidden coves and tropical jungle are part of everyday life.
Feed the need for adrenaline by snorkeling in the tropical coral reefs, hop on a bicycle and experience the landscape of stunning canals, rice fields and long stretches of sandy beaches along the island's alluring coast.
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam Ho Chi Minh Arrival
Day 2: Excursion To The Mighty Mekong Delta (B/L)
Day 3: Travel From Ho Chi Minh To Da Lat (B) - Flight Included
Day 4: Exploring The City Of Thousands Flowers (B/L)
Day 5: Travel From Dalat To Nha Trang (B)
Day 6: Discover The Islands Of Nha Trang Bay (B/L)
Day 7: Cherish Your Leisure in Nha Trang (B)
Day 8: Cherish Your Leisure in Nha Trang (B)
Day 9: Time To Say Goodbye -Nha Trang Departure (B)
- 8 Breakfasts and 3 Lunches
- Domestic flights as per itinerary
- Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
- Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
- All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
- Tissues and water on coach
- Service charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Other services not mentioned above
- International flights and departure taxes
- Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec, 31 Dec and 21 Jan (Tet)
- Public holiday surcharge (Christmas and New Year, Tet holiday) if applicable
- Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
- Services not mentioned above
- visa to Vietnam (can be applied online)
Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your holiday. we are working hard to make the holidays a joyful and memorable experience and your review inspires us a lot! It was a pleasure for us to organize your trip and thank you for choosing our company. We hope to see you again.
Realistic Asia team
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
What is the best month to visit Vietnam?
The best time to visit Vietnam is from December through March, since temperatures are not overbearing during this time of year, hovering between 20°C to 26°C, and the rainfall light. Vietnam’s weather during March and even early April allows for tours right across the country, although it can be a little colder in the north. Mid-April through June and September to November are considered low seasons because they see two periods of monsoon rain. Temperatures rise alongside humidity during these months, and you will need to be prepared for downpours, which can flood roads and cut off access to destinations. July and August are very hot, with nighttime temperatures hovering at around 26°C. You can find more information here.
How many days do I need to travel in Vietnam?
Knowing how long to spend in Vietnam is one of the tricks to having a great vacation. It is possible to cover the highlights of the country during a seven-day tour. However, for greater insight into its history and people along with a feel for what makes Vietnam so special, we advise opting for a ten-day trip instead. With this duration, you can experience everything from the floating markets of the Mekong Delta to the rush-hour traffic of Ho Chi Minh City! Spend two weeks in Vietnam and you can travel from the north of the country to its south (or vice versa) without constantly checking your watch.
What is the best time to travel to Vietnam?
The best time to visit Vietnam is from December through March, since temperatures are not overbearing during this time of year, hovering between 20°C to 26°C, and the rainfall light. Vietnam’s weather during March and even early April allows for tours right across the country, although it can be a little colder in the north. Mid-April through June and September to November are considered low seasons because they see two periods of monsoon rain. Temperatures rise alongside humidity during these months, and you will need to be prepared for downpours, which can flood roads and cut off access to destinations. July and August are very hot, with nighttime temperatures hovering at around 26°C.
Is a trip to Vietnam expensive? Will I need a visa?
Most travelers will find Vietnam an inexpensive country to visit. As our ultimate travel guide for Vietnam explains, both budget and luxury travelers are well catered for without having to break the bank. Good backpacker hostels will only set you back by around USD 10 per night. However, most consider staying in hotels during a Vietnam tour, since rooms in decent hotels even in big cities can cost as little as USD 40 per person, per night. Transportation is also a great value for money, and food is relatively cheap for the quality and quantity you will receive. Museum entry is usually around USD 2 per ticket.
Most nationals who wish to travel to the country require a visa, obtainable from your nearest Vietnamese embassy for USD 60 to USD 100 per person.