- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Sample street food in bustling Ho Chi Minh City.
- Explore Sam mountain and Hang cave Pagoda by motorbike.
- Slurp noodle soup from a floating vendor.
- Snap selfies at the mosscovered ruins in Monivong Bokor NP.
Hop, skip, and jump your way along the road less travelled on this eight-day, hostel-based adventure through Vietnam and Cambodia. Explore the secrets of the Mekong Delta on the back of a motorbike, mingle with locals by boat at Chau Doc's floating markets and kick back on the beach on the secluded island of Koh Rong Samloen. And don't forget the food! Visit a crab market in Kep for lunch pulled straight from the sea, chow down on a traditional Khmer meal in the Chambok community, and sample everything at street stalls and markets along the way. “Yum!” you say? Oh yeah.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City/Châu Đốc
Day 3: Châu Đốc/Kampot
Day 4: Kampot
Day 5: Kampot/Koh Rong
Day 6: Koh Rong
Day 7: Koh Rong/Phnom Penh
Day 8: Phnom Penh
- Hostels (7 nts)
7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD80-105 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, motorbike, boat, ferry, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Foodie Moment: Ho Chi Minh City Street Food Crawl
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Motorbike tour including Hang Pagoda and Sam Mountain
- Chau Doc floating market
- Kep market walk
- Tour of Monivong Bokor NP
- Tour of Chambok Community with traditional lunch
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam and Cambodia: Mekong, Local Markets & Secluded Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 31 today.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam and Cambodia: Mekong, Local Markets & Secluded Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam and Cambodia: Mekong, Local Markets & Secluded Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam and Cambodia: Mekong, Local Markets & Secluded Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.