- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Float by Boat to Fairy Island
- See a wide variety of flora and fauna, including a 400 yearold conifer
- On day 2 embark on a journey to Crocodile Swamp
We will take a four-hour ride from Ho Chi Minh City to Nam Cat Tien National Park. Check-in at our Guesthouse, refresh and have lunch at a restaurant in the forest. After lunch, we will travel by boat to Fairy Island. We can explore the park and spend time taking in the beauty of the diverse plants and wildlife here. We will also have the opportunity to visit the 400-year-old conifer tree as well as Bang Lang tree (Lagerstroemia corniculata), which is almost 300 years old. We will then enjoy dinner at a local restaurant before venturing out on an evening hike to spot nocturnal animals. Overnight at Nam Cat Tien.
Day 2: Nam Cat Tien National Park - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/-)
Have breakfast before traveling by jeep to Crocodile Lake, home to over 200 Siamese crocs and is one of the Cat Tien National Park highlights. This includes a 5-kilometer trek through some of the most beautiful jungles Vietnam has to offer. The trek is also one of the best areas to see wildlife in the park with frequent sightings of primates, mammals, snakes, birds and insects.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Nam Cat Tien National Park
Day 2: Nam Cat Tien National Park - Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Twin/double/triple shared accommodation (2 - 3 pax/room)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in District 1, 3, 5, 10 and Phu Nhuan.
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Single Room 2021
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Pick up and drop-off outside District 1, 3, 5, 10 and Phu Nhuan
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.