- Sightseeing tour
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Meet locals along the way to get insights on delta river life
- Enjoy the spectacular sunset and fantastic view while cruising Mekong River
- Visit Cai Rang floating market, a highlight of Mekong Delta
- Go on land excursions through quaint villages and lush orchards
Along the way, explore distinct destinations along the Mekong Delta, including a visit to the bustling floating market in Cai Rang. Also, walk through quaint riverside villages and lush orchards to get a better understanding of the local rural life. There’s no better and scenic way to travel from the mainland to Phu Quoc.
Day 1: Saigon - Cai Be - Can Tho
Day 2: Cai Rang floating market - Rach Gia - Phu Quoc
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance and sightseeing fees as per the itinerary
- Road transfer from Saigon
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Rach Gia
- Ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc
- Drinks and tips
- Personal expenses
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe tour only departures on even date such as Sep 2, 4, 6 etc. Each cabin is set up for 2 people sharing. If you are a solo traveler staying alone in a single cabin, a single supplement of USD 155 is charged on day of the tour. Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice. Please inform us about any special requests, including food, before the departure date. Children will be counted from 3 to 11 years old. Under 5 years old are free of charge, limit 1 child with 2 adults. Second child is charged 50% adult cost. From 6 to 11 years old: 50% adult cost sharing cabin with parent. Two children from 6 to 11 years old stay in one cabin: 75% adult cost.