- Tuck into the local’s favourite snacks at Old Market
- Experience true Saigon with banh mi at the famous Mong Bridge
- Indulge in a tasty coffee and sweets the true Saigonese way
From here it is time to head to one of Saigon’s iconic sites, to taste perhaps the city’s most iconic food. The famous Mong Bridge has some of the tastiest banh mi, which can be enjoyed watching the sun set over the flowing waters of the intersecting rivers. There isn’t anything more truly Saigon than this!
From here we head into a hidden gourmet coffee heaven, where you can learn and try the traditional Vietnamese way to drink a coffee. We will stop off for some com tam at another street stall, before trying some dessert from the Ben Thanh night market. We will finish the evening having a cold drink with the locals, as you mingle and enjoy a street beer to finish a fantastic food tour of Saigon.
- Local english-speaking guide
- All food items as per itinerary
- One coffee
- One beer.
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips / gratuities for local guide.
Child Policy: Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.