- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ho Chi Minh: At the Art Salon Saigon, you will enjoy a Welcome Dinner set in a sophisticated atmosphere and accompanied by live music as you get to know your fellow travellers.
- Ho Chi Minh: At the Art Salon Saigon, you will enjoy a Highlight Dinner set in a sophisticated atmosphere and accompanied by live music.
- Ho Chi Minh: Learn about local streetside cafe culture and gain an appreciation as you enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee.
- Mekong Delta: Enjoy freshlymade Mekong delta specialties for lunch.
Delve into the fascinating culture and history of Vietnam, as you travel from iconic cities to island-dotted bays in perfect luxury. Participate in Vietnamese cooking classes, learn about local hidden gems from passionate experts and marvel at dazzling landscapes along the way.
Day 1: Dynamic Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Marvels of Saigon.
Day 3: Cruise the Mekong Delta.
Day 4: Royal Refinement in Hue.
Day 5: Highlights of Hue.
Day 6: Romantic Hoi An.
Day 7: The locals in Hoi An.
Day 8: Hanoi street-food tasting tour.
Day 9: Cruise along Ha Long Bay.
Day 10: Ha Long to Hanoi.
Day 11: The Temple of Literature.
Day 12: Farewell Vietnam.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available, does not apply to Halong Bay Cruise).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, when flights are included within the itinerary and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight to overnight cruise and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spirit of Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 162+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spirit of Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 March 2021, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spirit of Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spirit of Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.