- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Ha Long Bay
- Visit the Cai Be Floating Market in the Mekong River Delta
- Go out on a sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit the tunnels of Cu Chi, learn more about the Vietnam War
Transfer to the Mekong River Delta on the second day of the trip and visit the Cai Be Floating Market. Learn more about the life of the people who live in this region. Proceed to Ho Chi Minh City next and enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city. See some of its major sights before leaving Saigon for the Cu Chi Tunnels.
Learn more about Vietnamese history and the Vietnam War during a visit to the tunnels and take a flight to Hanoi. The fourth day of this trip will take you to the stunning natural wonder that is Ha Long Bay. Explore the bay during a cruise trip and see magnificent karst formations rising from the waters. Drive back to Hanoi on the second last day of the tour. We will drop you at the airport after the trip is over.
The itinerary, travel and hotel arrangements seemed to be very attractive and the price very reasonable.
We were delighted with the experience. Everything was as good or better than our expectations .
The organisation and communications before and during the trip were exemplary. The appointed local representatives were professional, courteous and very knowledgable. All travel went exactly according to schedule. Our only minor issue was with the overnight train from Ho Chi Min city to Na Trang. It was very old, and the sleeping cabin of extremely poor condition. I realise this was not in UK and, having travelled elsewhere in Asia, expected it to be less than perfect. In truth this train was barely serviceable.
All our hotels in KL, Ho Chi Min and Na Trang were very good. Everyone we met was friendly, hospitable and efficient.
Overall we had s memorable holiday with this company and would most certainly be happy to book another vacation with them.”
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City arrival
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta & Cai Be floating market
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnels & fly to Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Day 5: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi departure
- All transfers as per the itinerary
- All activities as per the itinerary, including Ha Long Bay cruise
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as per the itinerary
- All taxes
- Vietnam visas
- All flight tickets
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Compulsory New year's supplement
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWhat is the group size of this tour? The number of traveler is not fixed yet, but normally the trip brings together about 12-20 travelers. I'm a solo traveller, what do I need to know? If you are solo traveler, the tour will be private for airport transfers and excursions are join with group from different hotels.