- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ho Chi Minh City Learn about the resourcefulness of the Viet Cong at the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Hoi An Charming ancient merchants' town on the banks of the Thu Bon River
- Hue Perfume river cruise to Thien Mu Pagoda, the symbol of city
- Hanoi Wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shophouses
This short break encompasses the best of Vietnam in just 10 days. Using local transport and staying in simple hotels, we experience lush landscapes, discover harrowing history and sample incredible fresh food. Hanoi - Wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter. Hoi An - Take a cookery course or try out traditional lantern making. Mekong Delta - Meander along palm-lined canals and barter for exotic fruit.
Day 1 : Join trip in Ho Chi Minh City; afternoon orientation walk in Old Saigon
Day 2 : In Ho Chi Minh City; Optional visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels or a boat trip in the Mekong Delta
Day 3 : Morning flight to Danang, drive to Hoi An and afternoon tour of the Old Town
Day 4 : In Hoi An, free day to enjoy the Old Town, visit nearby beach or hire bicycles to explore surrounding countryside
Day 5 : Drive along the coast via Hai Van Pass to Hue; free afternoon
Day 6 : In Hue, optional visit to the Imperial Palace and cruise along Perfume River. Catch an overnight train north
Day 7 : Early morning arrival in Hanoi; drive to Halong Bay to cruise through the turquoise waters aboard a traditional junk boat
Day 8 : Return to Hanoi; orientation walk of Old Quarter
Day 9 : In Hanoi; free day with option to visit the French Quarter or Hoan Kiem Lake
Day 10 : Trip ends in Hanoi
- 8 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Bus, Boat, Flight, Taxi, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Simply Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 63 today.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Simply Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Simply Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Simply Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.