- Museum and gallery visits
- Culture shows and excursions
- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Angkor Temple Complex – Marvel at legendary Angkor Wat and see the many faces of the Bayon Temple in ancient Angkor Thom
- Cu Chi Tunnels – Discover the incredible network of tunnels built by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War
- Phnom Penh – Visit highlights including the Silver Pagoda and Royal Palace, then discover the horrors of the Khmer Rouge at Toul Sleng
- Ho Chi Minh City – Enjoy a walking tour of the city and visit the sobering War Remnants Museum
From high-octane Ho Chi Minh City, take a cruise through the Mekong Delta and explore the ingenious Cu Chi tunnels of the Viet Cong before taking in the highlights of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap in Cambodia. Visit colourful floating markets and royal palaces, explore spectacular Angkor Wat and much more on this 9 day tour.
Day: 1 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 2 The Mekong Delta
Day: 3 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 4 Cu Chi Tunnels, Phmon Penh
Day: 5 Phnom Penh
Day: 6 Siem Reap & Angkor Wat
Day: 7 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 8 Tonle Sap lake
Day: 9 Siem Reap
- 8 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 9
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese and Cambodian tour guides
- Sampan boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Economy class flight: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$110-120pp, paid in USD or VND
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Saigon to Siem Reap - 9 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Saigon to Siem Reap - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Saigon to Siem Reap - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.