- Cooking classes
- Bicycle tour
- Countryside and village visits
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn more about life in the Mekong Delta
- Enjoy an overnight cruise trip in Ha Long Bay
- Explore Hoi An, a melting pot of Chinese, Vietnamese & French cultures
- Learn to cook traditional Vietnamese dishes during a cooking class
Head for the lush Mekong Delta next. Cruise around the delta and get the chance to observe the daily life of the locals. Proceed to the ancient town of Hoi An next. See how Chinese, French and Vietnamese cultures have contributed to the distinct identity of the area.
Your next destination is the surreal, karst-filled Ha Long Bay. See the numerous limestone karst formations rising from the emerald waters of the bay. Your trip comes to an end in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh arrival
Day 2: Day trip to Mekong Delta (join-in tour)
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh – Da Nang – Hoi An
Day 4: Hoi An tour and cooking class (join in)
Day 5: Free day in Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An free day
Day 7: Hoi An – Da Nang - Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (by shuttle bus)
Day 9: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (by shuttle bus)
Day 10: Hanoi departure
- Accommodation in double/twin-share rooms
- Transfers as per the itinerary either in private, air-conditioned vehicles or shuttle buses (Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi). Domestic flights in the economy class: Ho Chi Minh – Da Nang, Da Nang – Hoi An
- Meals as per the itinerary. One bottle of water per person per day during day tours
- Local, English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees to destinations as per the itinerary
- Visa approval letters to Vietnam can be provided for most nationalities. Please contact us for more details
- Activities mentioned on the itinerary, including bicycle tour (rental included) in Hoi An and cooking class
- International flight tickets
- Vietnam visa fee of USD 25 per person
- Single supplement charge
- Drinks other than water on day-tour and activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, etc)
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 34 today.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.