- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Want to experience three of South East Asia's most fascinating countries? This southeast asian bicycle tour introduces the best of three extraordinary cultures and countries: Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand. Journey from the iconic Mekong Delta to the spiritual temples of Angkor Wat. Ride along quiet backroads, and cross mighty rivers. From shining capitals and colonial relics to tribal trails and humble homesteads. Your next incredible bike touring journey awaits.
Vibrant culture, friendly people and the hustle and bustle of Saigon. There is no better way to begin an Asian odyssey than by immersing yourself in one of Asia's busiest capitals. Leaving the city streets behind, travelling by bike through the serene plantations will let you glimpse a different side of Vietnamese life. Eat at the floating market, or shoot the breeze with a local fisherman, get a true taste of village life.
Pedal across the border into what is now Cambodia, where the Khmer empire once dominated South East Asia, with Angkor at its heart. Its fascinating and sometimes bloody tales are the fabric of the regions rich tapestry. Phnom Penh's colonial buildings are just the start of the story, as we wind our way through road, river and lake to amazing Angkor and temples that defy belief. At journeys end, Thailand's beautiful beaches and smiling Buddhist monks offer a welcome sight for weary travelers.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Mountain Bike US$ 195
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Saigon to Bangkok by Bicycle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with SpiceRoads. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 165 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 110 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 939 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Saigon to Bangkok by Bicycle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Saigon to Bangkok by Bicycle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2