- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Angkor Wat Complex – Discover the iconic Angkor Wat and see the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom
- Cu Chi Tunnels – Discover the incredible network of tunnels which were used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War
- Bangkok – Ride on a tuktuk through the streets of the city and cruise along its canals in a traditional longtail boat
- Ho Chi Minh City – Explore the capital of Vietnam on our guided tour and visit the sobering War Remnants Museum
From Ho Chi Minh City, explore the Mekong Delta and the ingenious Cu Chi Tunnels before taking in the highlights of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the incredible Angkor Complex in Cambodia. Then wing your way to Bangkok, to end this 11 day Indochina adventure in Thailand's captivating capital.
Day: 1 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 2 The Mekong Delta
Day: 3 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 4 Cu Chi Tunnels & Phnom Penh
Day: 5 Phnom Penh
Day: 6 Temples of Angkor
Day: 7 Temples of Angkor
Day: 8 Siem Reap
Day: 9 Bangkok
Day: 10 Bangkok
Day: 11 Bangkok
- 10 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 1 dinner
- 2 economy class flights: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and Siem Reap to Bangkok
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 11
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, the Temples of Angkor and Bangkok
- Escorted by English speaking Vietnamese and Cambodian tour guides, and a Thai guide for the Bangkok city tour
- Sampan boat trip in the Mekong Delta
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$135-145pp, paid in USD or VND
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 91 today.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Saigon to Bangkok - 11 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Saigon to Bangkok - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Saigon to Bangkok - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.