- Food tour
- Sightseeing tour
- River cruise
- River canal tour
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Admire the stunning landscapes of the Mekong Delta
- Explore floating markets, fruit plantations and handicraft villages
- Visit historical sites and learn Vietnamese history
- Taste authentic Vietnamese flavours on the streets of Ho Chi Minh City
First, taste the flavours of Vietnam with a food tour in Ho Chi Minh. Then travel to the Cu Chi to see firsthand the wartime tunnel network used by the Viet Cong.
Spend two days admiring the stunning landscapes of the Mekong delta. Cruise across Thoi Son canal on a sampan and explore the islands. Visit fruit plantations and enjoy freshly picked delicacies. Also visit the Cai Rang floating market, one of the liveliest in the region, and handicraft villages.
Although it was the low season(and windy) we enjoyed the island and its relaxing effects.”
Day 1: Arrive in Saigon; street food tour
Day 2: Explore the Cu Chi tunnels
Day 3: Saigon - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
Day 4: Cai Rang floating market - Saigon
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh departure
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Accommodation in Saigon and Can Tho (twin/double/triple sharing) as per the itinerary
- Boat trip in Mekong
- A professional, English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- A/C transportation during the trip
- Airport roundtrip transfer
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAccommodation: Superior package: 3-star hotel in Saigon (Elios, Blue diamond or similar) + 3-star hotel in Can Tho (Ninh Kieu or SG Can Tho hotel or similar). Deluxe package: 4-star hotel in Saigon (Golden Saigon, Silverland center or similar) + 4-star hotel in Can Tho (Iris, West Can Tho or similar) If you have a large luggage, it is recommended you leave it at the hotel for convenience Arrival/departure info: Required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure Flexibility: The order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers Itinerary: Can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation