- City sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- EXPLORE Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok
- VISIT the War Remnants Museum, Chinatown and the Cu Chi Tunnels in and around Ho Chi Minh City and the Grand Palace, Wat Ratchanatdaram Worawihan, Jim Thompson's House, Mae Klong Railway Market, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in and around Bangkok.
- VIEW the Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and Reunification Palace in Ho Chi Minh City
- CONNECT WITH LOCALS Visit an organic farm, where you'll join a local family for an exclusive 'Be My Guest' lunch and learn about the benefits of natural medicine. (Day 3)
Glimpse past and present on this in-depth encounter with the glittering cityscapes, youthful verve, and centuries-old culture, heritage and traditions of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok.
Day 1: Say Hello to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Explore Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3: Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 4: A Day to Discover Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Journey to Bangkok
Day 6: See the Sights of Bangkok
Day 7: Thai Cuisine and Cooking Experience
Day 8: Marvel at the Mae Klong Railway Market
Day 9: Farewell Bangkok
- 8 breakfasts
- 3 lunches (including Connect With Locals)
- 4 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air flights: Ho Chi Minh City - Bangkok.
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Saigon and Bangkok Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 196 today.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Saigon and Bangkok Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 January 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Saigon and Bangkok Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Saigon and Bangkok Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.