- City sightseeing
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok
- VIEW the Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and Reunification Palace in Ho Chi Minh City
- VISIT the War Remnants Museum, Chinatown and the Cu Chi Tunnels in and around Ho Chi Minh City and the Grand Palace, Wat Ratchanatdaram Worawihan, Jim Thompson's House, Mae Klong Railway Market, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in and around Bangkok.
- CONNECT WITH LOCALS Visit an organic farm, where you'll join a local family for an exclusive 'Be My Guest' lunch and learn about the benefits of natural medicine. (Day 3)
Glimpse past and present on this in-depth encounter with the glittering cityscapes, youthful verve, and centuries-old culture, heritage and traditions of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok.
Day 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY (4 NIGHTS)
Day 2: HO CHI MINH CITY SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: HO CHI MINH CITY
Day 4: HO CHI MINH CITY
Day 5: HO CHI MINH CITY - BANGKOK (4 NIGHTS)
Day 6: BANGKOK SIGHTSEEING
Day 7: BANGKOK
Day 8: BANGKOK
Day 9: DEPART BANGKOK
- 8 breakfasts
- 3 lunches (including Connect With Locals)
- 4 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air flights: Ho Chi Minh City - Bangkok.
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Saigon and Bangkok Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Saigon and Bangkok Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Saigon and Bangkok Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Saigon and Bangkok Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.