- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
At the legendary Cu Chi Tunnels you will see some of the most intense battles areas during the Vietnam War. Explore the underground base of the resistance fighters and the intricate network of over 124mi (200km) of the tunnels.
Next, continue to Tay Ninh, this is the headquarters for the religion of Cao Dai where you'll visit the Grand Temple of the Cao Dai Holy. You can learn more about this fascinating religion by observing the noon ceremony.
We will then enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant before heading back by bus to you hotel, where your tour will finish at approximately 5:30pm.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All Entrance fees
- 1 Bottled water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.