- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
On this southeast asian bicycle tour, we venture to two culturally rich countries, Vietnam and Cambodia! Exploring two countries on one tour allows us more insight into Southeast Asia’s scenery, culture, and friendly people.
We start our bike tour in Vietnam, commencing in Saigon and heading to the coast where we have a flat ride along the sea before we start climbing up to the pine-forested highlands. We then return to the flatlands riding along banana and rubber tree plantations to discover the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels. We cycle to Cambodia's capital and then through the country's rice bowl to the historical temples of Angkor. We end our trip riding amongst a thousand years of history at Angkor, a definite highlight! Stunning temple complexes, scenic highlands, and local villages await you on this 14 day bike tour through South East Asia!
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Road Biking from Saigon to Angkor tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 143 today.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Road Biking from Saigon to Angkor tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 812 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Road Biking from Saigon to Angkor tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road Biking from Saigon to Angkor tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2