- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sail the mighty Mekong.
- Explore the floating markets and villages.
- Discover Phnom Penh and get to know the locals of Kampong Chhnang.
- Visit ancient temples and small villages.
Think Southeast Asia is just beautiful, beautiful landscapes? There’s a lot more to it. (Though, the landscapes are indeed crazy-beautiful.) On this eight-day river cruise, you'll hop aboard bikes, tuk tuks, or local boats to get around and see rice paddies, monasteries, and local businesses. The magic of the Mekong aside, river cruising gives you a view unlike any other, with visits to the Cai Be floating market, the fishing port of Kampong Chhnang, and stilt villages like Chnok Tru, where you’ll learn about fish farming, pottery, and sugar palm production before wandering through the local markets.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City/Mỹ Tho
Day 2: Mỹ Tho/Sadek
Day 3: Sadek/Xã Vĩnh Xương
Day 4: Xã Vĩnh Xương/Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh/Kâmpóng Trâlach
Day 7: Kâmpóng Trâlach/Koh Chen
Day 8: Koh Chen/Siem Reap
- Aboard the Toum Tiou II Riverboat (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD55-75 for meals not included. Drinks and tips on board not included.
- Toum Tiou II Riverboat, private vehicles, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- 7 nights aboard the Toum Tiou II Riverboat
- Vinh Trang Pagoda visit
- Thoi Son Island cottage industries tour
- Kien An Cung Pagoda visit (Sa Dec)
- Sam Mountain sunset visit
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) guided tour
- Tuol Sleng Museum (S-21 Prison) guided tour
- Koh Chen island visit include cottage industries
- Vihara and pagoda visit (Kampong Tralach)
- Kampong Chhnang visit
- Chhnok Tru floating village visit
- Farewell cocktail and Captain's Dinner
- All transport to/from included activities and between destinations
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mekong River Experience – Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 90 today.
- Save US$ 60+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mekong River Experience – Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Mekong River Experience – Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mekong River Experience – Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.