- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Museum and gallery visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 28
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sail the mighty Mekong.
- Explore floating markets.
- Discover Phnom Penh and get to know the locals of Kampong Chhnang.
- Lay eyes on ancient Angkor Wat
Experience Cambodia and Vietnam from a truly different perspective – the waters of the mighty Mekong River. Sail for eight days aboard a classic riverboat from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap. Discover Phnom Penh, roam the famous floating markets of Cai Bei, and watch the sun rise over Angkor Wat. There's an incredible (and incredibly beautiful) view of Southeast Asia that's waiting for you.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City/Mỹ Tho
Day 3: Mỹ Tho/Sadek
Day 4: Sadek/Xã Vĩnh Xương
Day 5: Xã Vĩnh Xương/Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh
Day 7: Phnom Penh/Kâmpóng Trâlach
Day 8: Kâmpóng Trâlach/Koh Chen
Day 9: Koh Chen/Siem Reap
Day 10: Siem Reap
- Aboard the Toum Tiou II Riverboat (7 nts), hotels (2 nts).
9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD75-100 for meals not included. Drinks and tips on board not included.
- Toum Tiou II Riverboat, private vehicles, cyclo, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Arrival transfer
- 7 nts aboard the Toum Tiou II Riverboat
- Cu Chi Tunnels visit (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Vinh Trang Pagoda visit
- Thoi Son Island cottage industries tour
- Kien An Cung Pagoda visit (Sa Dec)
- Sam Mountain sunset visit
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) guided tour
- Tuol Sleng Museum (S-21 Prison) guided tour
- Koh Chen island visit
- Vihara and pagoda visit (Kampong Tralach)
- Kampong Chhnang visit
- Farewell cocktail and Captain's Dinner
- Sunrise tour of Angkor Wat
- All transport to/from included activities and between destinations
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mekong River Encompassed – Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mekong River Encompassed – Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mekong River Encompassed – Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mekong River Encompassed – Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.