- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Free hotel pickup and dropoff included
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy canal rides on hand–rowing sampans
On this island you will see daily activities of the local people along tributaries of river and enjoy some typical produces of the Mekong Delta such as tropical candies, fresh fruits (depend on the season) and enjoy folk song.
Next, enjoy a ride on hand–rowing sampans that will take you along the small canals. You will enjoy a stop to try your hand at making coconut candy. Next, you will be taken in a horse-drawn carriage to the village’ s roads and taken to a local restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious lunch of local specialties like Tai Tuong fried fish, spring rolls, and fresh shrimp.
After lunch, enjoy a short walk on the village’s trail which will lead you past local houses, you will stop at one local house where you can taste fresh coconut milk at coconut garden with short coconut trees so you can pick yourself.
Head back along the trail and on the way back, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda. From here, you'll head back the hotel where the tour will finish at about 4:30pm
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Entrance fees
- English Speaking guide
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- 01 bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.