- Visit Mekong villages to learn about local industry in Asia’s food bowl
- Explore trails and canals using unique traditional transportation
- Taste the fresh local cuisine on this private boat Mekong cruise
We will take time off from our private boat to explore further into the small canals and tracks around the delta, using some traditional local transportation to go where not many tourists venture. We’ll uncover the local villages and customs as we paddle our way through in rowing boats serviced by the Xe Loi (motorised cart), for an experience that you will find it hard to ever forget.
A highlight will be our lunch, when we will stop at the famous Diem Phuong restaurant, which is the home of a variety of amazing and interesting local dishes. Your informative guide will give you insight into the backgrounds of these Mekong Delta delicacies, and ensure you know the finer points of ordering the food.
After lunch we head back to My Tho, and onto Ho Chi Minh City to wrap up this awesome tour.
- Local english speaking guide
- Entrance fees as indicated
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips / gratuities for drivers or guides.
Child Policy: Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.