- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 22
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the "rice bowl" of Vietnam – the Mekong Delta
- Explore Vinh Trang pagoda, the biggest pagoda in the Mekong delta
- Take a boat trip along the Mekong River
- Enjoy a local lunch
The boat takes you to a small canal, escaping the hustle and bustle of the town. We disembark at a coconut island in Ben Tre and enjoy a walk around the village. Stop at a local family home to enjoy tropical fruit, taste the honey tea and honey wine and listen to Vietnamese traditional music performed by the villagers. Check out the coconut candy shop and learn how to make candy, and see handicrafts made from the coconuts.
Take your time snapping photos and enjoy the natural scenery before we head to the local restaurant. Lunch is set with special Vietnamese food. Enjoy your lunch outside under the shade of the trees. After lunch, enjoy your time relaxing, walking around the village, or perhaps going for a short bike ride. Travel back to Saigon and arrive around 4.30pm for the end of the tour.
- Air conditioned private transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat rides
- Honey tea, tropical fruits, coconut candy
- Traditional music performance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.