- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the Mekong Delta & its tributaries by boat
- Visit the traditional Cai Be & Cai Rang floating markets
- Feel in harmony with nature in Tra Su Cajuput Forest
Already heard about the famous “Mekong Delta”? Get to know it on an amazing Vietnamese adventure in which you will discover its authentic floating farms, colourful markets, typical riverside villages and beautiful landscapes.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh - Chau Doc, Vietnam
Day 2: Chau Doc - Can Tho, Vietnam
Day 3: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- 2N in double shared room
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- All land & boat transportation
- All activities as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Other meals & drinks
- Accommodation pick-up & drop-off in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
- Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mekong Delta Adventure 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mekong Delta Adventure 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mekong Delta Adventure 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note: All itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to climatic and river conditions.
What to bring: lightweight and quick dry clothing, sandals for walking, a sun hat, and sunglasses.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols