- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
The mighty Mekong spreads into tentacles and tributaries in southern Vietnam, making the delta fertile and the region one of Vietnam's highest producers of rice, vegetables, and fruits. Cycling through rice paddies, orchards, along and over a myriad of small irrigation canals will let you see this unique area of Vietnam.
We ride from village to village, boarding a few boats along the way, to give you an up-close perspective of Vietnamese life on the river. We stay with locals, learn about their way of life, and enjoy a home-cooked meal they prepare for us. We stop to shop and take in the colorful Cai Rang floating market before heading back to Saigon. This Mekong Delta bicycle tour is perfect for someone wanting to venture off the tourist track and into authentic Vietnam!
Xuyen was a truly amazing guide. He gave us such individual attention whilst still being in a group. He got to know us and catered the tour to us. We were quite sad when the tour ended and would highly recommend it to anyone.”
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Meandering the Mekong Delta tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Meandering the Mekong Delta tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Meandering the Mekong Delta tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Meandering the Mekong Delta tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2