- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the vibrant Mekong Delta
- Biking to Tra Que Herb Village & attend a Vietnamese cooking class
- Visit the world heritage sites of Halong Bay & Ninh Binh
- Spend a day exploring Hanoi. Discover the city during a cyclo experience
Join us on this 12-day, guided trip to discover Vietnam's stunning natural beauty and remarkable cultural heritages. Starting from Ho Chi Minh City (also known as Saigon), where we will meet you on arrival, this journey takes you to the Mekong Delta, Da Nang, Hoi An, Hanoi, Ninh Bình and the Hạ Long Bay before coming to an end in Hanoi.
With an intriguing history spanning over 4,000 years, including occupations from both Chinese and French, the country’s architecture and cuisine is a fascinating testament to its cultural diversity. Be part of this wonderful group tour to soak up the astounding natural beauty and rich cultural heritage of Vietnam. For more details, please scroll down to the itinerary section below.
Day 1: Saigon arrival
Day 2: Cu Chi tunnels & Saigon city tour
Day 3: Mekong Delta & Coconut Village
Day 4: Saigon to Da Nang (flight) & transfer to Hoi An
Day 5: Hoi An exclusive tour with lantern making & kayaking
Day 6: Tra Que Herb Village: Cycling & cooking class
Day 7: Transfer from Hoi An to Da Nang & fly to Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi city tour & cyclo experience
Day 9: Ninh Bình
Day 10: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Day 11: Ha Long – Hanoi
Day 12: Hanoi departure
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- 10 nights' accommodation on a twin-share basis. 1 night's stay on the cruise boat in Ha Long Bay (twin-share)
- Private pickup and drop-off transfers on arrival and departure days. Shared, air-conditioned vehicles during tours
- Domestic flights from Saigon – Da Nang & Da Nang – Hanoi
- Experienced, local, English-speaking tour guides
- 20kg checked baggage and 7kg carry-on during the domestic flight
- Mineral water on day tours
- 4 star upgrade (twin share)
- 5 star upgrade (twin share)
- Solo traveler addon - 3 star
- International airfare to and from Vietnam
- Visa stamp charges (USD25 per person paid in cash at the airport)
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Meals except those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early checkin (before 14:00) & late checkout (after 12:00 noon)
- Lunar New Year, Christmas and New Year surcharges
- Single room accommodation for solo trvelers
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease let us know your arrival and departure flight numbers after booking the trip. We will arrange airport transfer service accordingly. Please provide us with your emergency contact details once the booking is confirmed. Please inform us after your booking is confirmed if you have food related allergies.