- duration 16 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Angkor Temple Complex – marvel at legendary Angkor Wat and see the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom
- Ho Chi Minh City – take a walking tour of the ‘Pearl of the Orient ‘and visit the sobering War Remnants Museum
- Phnom Penh – tour highlights of the city including the Silver Pagoda and learn about the Khmer Rouge regime at Toul Sleng
- Cu Chi Tunnels – discover the incredible network of tunnels which were used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War
Discover the best of Indochina, from Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam to Luang Prabang in Laos, on this 16-day adventure which takes in the highlights of Cambodia and spectacular Angkor Wat en route.
Day: 1 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 2 The Mekong Delta
Day: 3 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 4 Cu Chi Tunnels & Phnom Penh
Day: 5 Phnom Penh
Day: 6 Siem Reap & Angkor Wat
Day: 7 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 8 Tonle Sap lake
Day: 9 Siem Reap
Day: 10 Vientiane
Day: 11 Vientiane
Day: 12 Vang Vieng
Day: 13 Luang Prabang
Day: 14 Luang Prabang
Day: 15 Luang Prabang
Day: 16 Luang Prabang
- 15 nights 4 star & special class hotels
- 15 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- 2 economy class flights: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and Siem Reap to Vientiane (indirect, via Phnom Penh)
- Airport arrival and departure transfers days 1 and 16
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Hi Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cu Chi, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor, Vientiane, Vang Xang, Vang Vieng, Tham Jang Caves and Luang Prabang
- Escorted by an English-speaking Vietnamese, Cambodian and Lao tour guide
- Sampan boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- Phare, The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Vintage Tuk tuk tour of Luang Prabang
- Excursion to Khouangsi Waterfall and ethnic minority villages
- Living Land Farm experience, Luang Prabang
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$135-145pp, paid in USD
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 157 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 105 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 10 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Indochina Express - 16 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indochina Express - 16 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.