- Bicycle tour
- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Countryside and village visits
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Angkor Temple Complex – Marvel at legendary Angkor Wat and see the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom
- Ho Chi Minh City – Take a walking tour of the ‘Pearl of the Orient ‘and visit the sobering War Remnants Museum
- Phnom Penh – Tour highlights of the city including the Silver Pagoda and learn about the Khmer Rouge regime at Toul Sleng
- Cu Chi Tunnels – Discover the incredible network of tunnels which were used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War
Travelling from bustling Ho Chi Minh City to enchanting Luang Prabang, cruise the Mekong Delta and explore the Cu Chi Tunnels in Vietnam, then take in the best of Cambodia and Laos, including the incredible Angkor Complex, Vientiane and Vang Vieng's beautiful scenery on this 16 day Indochina tour.
Day: 1 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 2 The Mekong Delta
Day: 3 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 4 Cu Chi Tunnels & Phnom Penh
Day: 5 Phnom Penh
Day: 6 Siem Reap & Angkor Wat
Day: 7 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 8 Tonle Sap lake
Day: 9 Siem Reap
Day: 10 Vientiane
Day: 11 Vientiane
Day: 12 Vang Vieng
Day: 13 Luang Prabang
Day: 14 Luang Prabang
Day: 15 Luang Prabang
Day: 16 Luang Prabang
- 15 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- 2 economy class flights: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and Siem Reap to Vientiane (indirect, via Phnom Penh)
- Airport arrival and departure transfers days 1 and 16
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Hi Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cu Chi, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor, Vientiane, Vang Xang, Vang Vieng, Tham Jang Caves and Luang Prabang
- Escorted by an English-speaking Vietnamese, Cambodian and Laotian tour guides
- Sampan boat trip - Mekong Delta
- Phare - The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Vintage Tuk tuk tour of Luang Prabang
- Excursion to Khouangsi Waterfall and ethnic minority villages
- Living land farm experience - Luang Prabang
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$135-145pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indochina Express - 16 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 January 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Indochina Express - 16 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indochina Express - 16 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.