- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Cai Be floating market and Tan Phong Island
- Learn how to cook special Vietnamese dishes
- Discover the beauty of Vietnam’s nature
What You'll Do:
Visit Cai Be floating market and Tan Phong Island
Take many beautiful photographs
Learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes
Discover the beauty of Vietnam’s nature
Enjoy seasonal fruits and many local dishes
Observe the way locals make brick
Explore the countryside in a different way
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be – Tan Phong
Day 2: Cai Be – Ho Chi Minh City
- A/c vehicle transfer
- Private boat trips in the Mekong delta
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Cooking instruction
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L =Lunch; D = Dinner)
- 1-night homestay
- Mineral water, wet tissue
- Hotel pickup/drop off for the hotels outside of backpackers’ streets.
- Drinks and other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal costs & tips
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSpecial notes: This the small group tour for the maximum of 16 people / group. Due to limited time, all the materials for the meal are prepared in advance. Our tour guide will show and explain you how to prepare and how to cook a local dish.