- Sightseeing tour
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the famous Cu Chi tunnel complex
- Discover how the Vietcong lived in this underground military base during the war
- Try a bowl of Vietnam’s most famous dish, “PHỞ”
- Admire the elegant 19th century Frenchcolonial architecture of the Notre Dame Cathedral
Start the day with a visit to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, a network of tunnels stretching over 200 km. Cu Chi became legendary during the 1960's in playing a vital role in the Viet Nam War by allowing Viet Cong (communist guerillas) to control large rural areas, just 30 to 40 km away from Ho Chi Minh City.
After lunch at a local Vietnamese restaurant, we will visit some famous landmarks in Ho Chi Minh City such as: War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office.
Having Pho (beef noodle) at Pho 2000 where Bill Clinton President had visited and enjoy this traditional Vietnamese food when his family visited Ho Chi Minh city.
Go back to the cruise.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
- More than 90 days before departure: No charges
- From 90 days to 30 days before departure : 10% of the tour
- From 29 days to 7 days before departure : 50% of the tour
- Less than 7 days before departure: 75% of the tour
- No show : 100% of the tour