- The Cathedral and Thien Hau pagoda
- China town and Big Market
After lunch in Ho Chi Minh we will head Northwest to the Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the very few remaining monuments from the Vietnam War. 200km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerrillas during the conflicts, are beneath the ground in Cu Chi. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was a base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the War was.
At the end of this great tour we will return to Ho Chi Minh City in the late afternoon.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Admission and entrance fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Personal expenses and drinks
Duration: About 08-09 hours. 08.00am – 05.00pm, exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure: Daily from your hotel in Saigon city
Return point: Returning to the departure point
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission.
- Children form 2-11 years old pay 75% of adult price,under 2 free.