- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Cathedral and Thien Hau pagoda
- China town and Big Market
After lunch in Ho Chi Minh we will head Northwest to the Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the very few remaining monuments from the Vietnam War. 200km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerrillas during the conflicts, are beneath the ground in Cu Chi. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was a base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the War was.
At the end of this great tour we will return to Ho Chi Minh City in the late afternoon.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Admission and entrance fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Personal expenses and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationSCHEDULE DETAILS: Duration: About 08-09 hours. 08.00am – 05.00pm, exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. Departure: Daily from your hotel in Saigon city Return point: Returning to the departure point Note: Children from 12yearold are considered adults for admission. Children form 211 years old pay 75% of adult price,under 2 free.