- Sightseeing tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and dropoff included
- The Reunification Palace & War Remnants Museum
The Reunification Palace - on April 30th, 1975, what the Vietnamese refer to as the 'American War' officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time, the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam
War Remnants Museum - formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the 'Requiem' exhibit is particularly touching and is dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict.
Notre Dam Cathedral and General Post Office were built around 1877 and 1883 respectively. These two iconic buildings are fine examples of French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in the building of the Notre Dam Cathedral was shipped from France to Vietnam. The Old Post Office is also the country's largest post office.
The Opera House, after the lunch at local restaurant, we take you to see Chinatown and the Chinese market Binh Tay. We then move on to Thien Hau Pagoda, a temple entered through an iron gate and crossing a small courtyard. The roof is decorated with delicately fashioned porcelain figurines expressing themes from Chinese religion and legends. Lanterns and wooden models of Chinese theaters hang over the entrance. Our final stop before taking you back to your hotel is Ben Thanh Market, one of Vietnams largest markets and a real heart beat of Ho Chi Minh culture.
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide
- 1 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.