- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Reunification Palace & the War Remnants Museum
- Explore the Notre Dam Cathedral, one of the masterpieces of French colonial architecture
- Take a trip to the Ngoc Hoang (Jade Emperor) Pagoda
Visit Reunification Palace first. This is the same place where, on April 30th, 1975, what the Vietnamese refer to as the 'American War' officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates (it was the residence of the president of the Republic of Vietnam until then).
Your next stop is the War Remnants Museum, formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes. The museum has a collection of various items that deal with the futility of war. Some of the black and white photographs in the 'Requiem' exhibit are particularly touching and are dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict.
Explore the grand Notre Dam Cathedral, which was built in 1877. This iconic building is regarded as among the finest examples of French colonial architecture. Remarkably, every stone used in constructing this building was shipped from France.
Nearby is the General Post Office, yet another stellar example of French colonial architecture that was built in 1883. This post office is also the largest such office in the country. Take a trip to the Ngoc Hoang (Jade Emperor) Pagoda next. The pagoda is famous for its dozens of cardboard statues depicts various genies.
Your final destination is the Bến Thành Market, a bustling centre of trade located in District 1, in central Hồ Chí Minh City. Apart from being a centre of trade in the city, this market is widely regarded as one of the earliest surviving such structure in the whole of Saigon.
Transfer back to your hotel after the tour is over. The tour has departure times in the morning as well as in the afternoon ( 8.00 am and 12:30 pm).
- Transportation: New, air-condition vehicles
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- English-speaking tour guide
- Sightseeing and entrance fees to the places mentioned in the itinerary
- One bottle of water per person
- Beverages, travel insurance & tips
- Things not mentioned in the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.