- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 25
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy 6 delicious Vietnamese street food dishes. 3 Drinks and 1 Dessert. See 5 of Saigon's colorful districts and hidden alleyways. Panoramic view of the city. Enjoy an exciting adventure on the back of a scooter. Learn how to make the most popular street food.
- Bahn Mi. Interact with friendly local people.
With so many food options in Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon, it's almost impossible to find the best local eateries. Luckily, the local people have let us in on their little secret of the best street food spots and we want to share that with you! Prepare your tastebuds and jump on the back of a scooter for an exciting adventure through the vibrant city districts and their cuisines. Your stomach will definitely thank you!
Duration: 4 hours
Meeting Point: 1:00pm District 1 hotel pick-up
Finish Point: Hotel drop-off
Jump on the back of a scooter and enjoy this thrilling ride through Ho Chi Minh City's bustling streets as you experience the different districts and their unique cuisines. Your first foodie experience are skewers of charcoal-grilled pork on rice noodles or beef noodle soup. Next you get to hang out with the local people at a hidden gem in district 3 as you enjoy a Vietnamese savory crispy pancake from a local eatery. Ride to Saigon's eclectic food haven - Nguyen Thien Thuat Street - where the food is as diverse as the people. Learn of the areas unique history and why this street is known as Music Street. Visit the peaceful Thich Quang Duc Monument commemorating the Buddhist monk who committed self-immolation in protest of the Vietnam War. Next stop at the colourful Ho Thi Ky flower market in district 5 and enjoy the floral scents and vibrant flowers as you venture through the corridors of stalls. Cruise over to district 10 and see how to make steamed rice rolls. Now it's time to get some hands-on experience where you learn how to make the famous Bánh Mì, Vietnam's most popular street food. Expect freshly baked bread filled with succulent meat or freshly caught fish topped with a zesty local salad. Enjoy the ride over Nguyen Van Cu Bridge and admire the panoramic view of the city. Next stop is in district 4 for delicious steamed clams with lemongrass, grilled scallops and wash it all down with a local beer. Dessert is best saved for last, so at the final spot enjoy a savory flan cake. As this tour comes to an end, cruise through the bizarre traffic back to your hotel.
Vietnamese Savory Crispy Pancake
Beef Noodle Soup Or Grilled Pork With Rice Noodle
Steamed Rice Roll
Vietnamese Grilled Scallops
Steamed Clams With Lemongrass
One Local Beer or Optional Drink
Sugarcane Juice & Jasmine Tea
Flan Cake Dessert
- 1 dinner
- G Adventures CEO (Chief Experience Officer) or Professional English-speaking local guide
- Professional English-speaking guide and driver
- Six delicious Vietnamese street food dishes
- Three drinks and one dessert
- Transport through five of Saigon's colorful districts and hidden alleyways
- Panoramic view of the city
- An exciting adventure on the back of a scooter
- Learn how to make the most popular street food, Bahn Mi
- Interact with friendly local people
- Any international flights to/from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ho Chi Minh City Day Tour: Street Food (half day) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ho Chi Minh City Day Tour: Street Food (half day) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ho Chi Minh City Day Tour: Street Food (half day) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ho Chi Minh City Day Tour: Street Food (half day) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 14 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 3. Trip Type : Day ToursDay Tours let you experience the best a city has to offer in one day or less, and can be booked whether or not you’re on a multi-day tour.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.