- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 25
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- One hour cyclo ride through Ho Chi Minh City's bustling streets. Traditional water puppet show. Dinner cruise down Saigon River aboard dragon boat. Vietnamese buffet dinner. Live folk music and native dancing.
Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Siagon or the Pearl of Indochina, has a lot to offer from the famous Independence Palace to the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral. However, there is much more to explore within the electric city and no better way to experience it than on a cyclo three-wheeled bike taxi. This tour is for those who desire a deeper understanding of traditional folk performances, Vietnamese history and culture, and a taste for authentic foods. And to top it all off, a romantic dinner cruise down Saigon River aboard a colourful dragon boat.
Duration: 4 hours
Meeting Point: 5:30pm District 1 Hotel pick-up
Finish Point: Hotel drop-off
Hop on your very own Vietnamese, eco-friendly cyclo, then lean back and relax and let your driver worry about navigating the bustling city. As you cruise through the lively streets of Ho Chi Minh City, take in the local culture, bustling markets, and enjoy the intricate architecture featuring French colonial influences. Travel to a local theater for a 50 minute Vietnamese water puppet show and watch the puppets seemingly come to life as they perform traditional folklore, legends, and historical tales that cover more than 800 years of history. After the show, head to the pier for a dinner cruise down the winding Saigon River aboard a colourful dragon boat. Along the way, indulge in a sumptuous Vietnamese buffet and enjoy live folk music and native dancing that showcases Vietnam's unique culture and heritage. The boat returns to the pier in the late evening for your return ride to your hotel.
Note that this Day Tour is operated by one of G Adventures' preferred suppliers and will be a shared service with other non-G Adventures travellers.
- 1 dinner
- Local cyclo/bike taxi. Dragon boat dinner cruise.
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- Pick up/drop off with taxi as a transfer to local theater
- Professional English speaking guide
- Cyclo for 1 hour
- Dinner cruise on Indochina dragon boat
- Water puppet show ticket
- Any international flights to/from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ho Chi Minh City Day Tour: City Highlights (half day) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ho Chi Minh City Day Tour: City Highlights (half day) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ho Chi Minh City Day Tour: City Highlights (half day) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ho Chi Minh City Day Tour: City Highlights (half day) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 3. Trip Type : Day ToursDay Tours let you experience the best a city has to offer in one day or less, and can be booked whether or not you’re on a multi-day tour.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.