- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
In just 10 days, this private tour encompasses the very best that Vietnam has to offer. Using a range of handpicked hotels, you will experience lush landscapes, discover harrowing history and sample incredible fresh food. Halong Bay - Cruise around the island cliffs on a traditional junk boat Hoi An - Take a cookery course or try out traditional lantern making. Saigon - Learn about the resourcefulness of the Viet Cong at the Cu Chi Tunnels, visit an underground weapons bunker and explore old Saigon's bustling back alleys
The only think I would possibly change would be to fly back down from Chiang Mai to Bangkok rather than taking the overnight train again.”
Day 1 : Trip begins in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2 : Visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels; afternoon walk in Old Saigon
Day 3 : Morning flight to Danang, drive to Hoi An and afternoon tour of the Old Town
Day 4 : In Hoi An, free day to enjoy the Old Town, visit nearby beach or hire bicycles to explore surrounding countryside
Day 5 : Drive along the coast via Hai Van Pass to Hue; free afternoon
Day 6 : In Hue, cruise along Perfume River; Afternoon flight to Hanoi.
Day 7 : Morning free in Hanoi. Afternoon drive to Halong Bay.
Day 8 : Cruise through the turquoise waters aboard a traditional junk boat; Return to Hanoi
Day 9 : In Hanoi; free day with option to visit the French Quarter or Hoan Kiem Lake
Day 10 : Trip ends in Hanoi
- 8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Huong Sen Annex Hotel (2 nights)
- Hoi An Ancient House Resort (2 nights)
- Thanh Lich Hotel (1 night)
- La Belle Vie Hotel (3 nights)
- Royal Lotus Hotel (1 night)
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Vietnam - Private Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 95 today.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Vietnam - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Vietnam - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Vietnam - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.