- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Ho Chi Minh city on cyclo
- Stop along the road to try tasty food
- Visit historical sites of Saigon
- Enjoy true Saigon cuisine
Explore Ho Chi Minh city’s historic centre and experience the city as it was before the war. Visit the War Remnants Museum, originally opened in September 1975. It displays old military equipment and other related items from Vietnam War. Then visit the Reunification Palace, formerly known as the Presidential Palace that was the sight of South Vietnam's Surrender in April 1975. Walk down to see Notre Dame Cathedral and the General Post Office, both of which are beautiful examples of architecture from the French colonial period. After that, head to a local restaurant and enjoy the Vietnamese meal!
Explore Ho Chi Minh City’s historic Chinatown, named Cho Lon, or “Big Market,” by the locals, and experience the city as it was before the war. Chinatown was established as early as Saigon, and is where the Ming Dynasty Chinese first settled in Vietnam. People here live their lives much as they did before 1975, doing business and continuing their traditions as the country develops around them. Feel the hustle and bustle of street vendors selling a mixture of herbs for traditional medicine. Snake your way down tiny alleys on the agile vehicles, passing many small, family-run businesses. Along the way, you will come across the 250-year-old Lady Thien Hau Temple (God of the Sea), as well as the historic South Saigon Cha Tam Church. Then there is time for shopping at Binh Tay Market and eating at a local Vietnamese restaurant before transferring back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels or private houses in Ho Chi Minh City (all districts)
- Transportation by new minivan and cyclo (pedicab)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch or dinner
- Personal or extra costs
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.