- Get the lowdown on north, central and southern Vietnamese cooking with some of the country's leading experts
- A street food tour of Hanoi takes you to the best spots in town to sample northern specialties like pho, bun cha and the golden-yellow xoi xeo (sticky rice with mung bean and fried onion)
- Get around the romantic riverside town of Hue in true local style – on the back of a motorcycle
From US$ 1,985 US$ 1,687 12 days View Tour
|Feb 4||Only 8 seats left|
|Feb 11||Only 8 seats left|
- Learn about the Ying and Yang ingredients of Vietnamese cuisine
- Head to the market to learn how to select the finest, freshest ingredients
- Cook under the special instructions of a professional chef
- Learn how to cook home-style Vietnamese cuisine at a local house
- Visit the market to learn how to choose the finest ingredients
- Learn about local life as you interact with your home cook in a cozy family atmosphere
Get away from classical cooking classes and learn to cook authentic Vietnamese cuisine at a ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Ho Chi Minh/Ho Chi Minh
- Operator Hoi An Express
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 45 4 hours View Tour
- Explore the diversity of Saigon local food on the back of a motorbike
- Visit the authentic Saigon wet market that reveals a kingdom of ingredients
- Enjoy Vietnamese breakfast in street corners like the locals do
- Explore the lit boulevards and small alleys on the back of a motorcycle
- Taste authentic local food and learn about the origin of Vietnamese dishes
- Visit some tourist and off-tourist attractions in Saigon
- Explore every corner of Vietnamese vegetarian foods with 4 food stops
- Experience Saigonese nightlife on the back of a motorbike
- Befriend the locals & our friendly tour guides and learn more about life in Vietnam
- Enjoy Vietnamese street food and drinks
- Discover the city and mingle with the crowds like a local
- Explore the food stalls on the back of a motorbike
- Tuck into the local’s favourite snacks at Old Market.
- Experience true Saigon with banh mi at the famous Mong Bridge.
- Indulge in a tasty coffee and sweets the true Saigonese way.
- Dine at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant.
- Experience the amazing A O show.
- Enjoy the music of a Vietnamese orchestra during the show.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results