Looking for available travel experts
- Tuck into the local’s favourite snacks at Old Market.
- Experience true Saigon with banh mi at the famous Mong Bridge.
- Indulge in a tasty coffee and sweets the true Saigonese way.
Highlights15% off Today
- Get the lowdown on north, central and southern Vietnamese cooking at the country's best cooking schools.
- A street food tour of Hanoi takes you to the best spots in town to sample northern specialties like pho, bun cha and the golden-yellow xoi xeo (sticky rice with mung bean and fried onion).
- Get around the romantic riverside town of Hue in true local style – on the back of a motorcycle.
From US$ 1,915 US$ 1,628 12 days View Tour
|Oct 7||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 21||Only 1 seat left|
- Sunrise walk around lake in Hanoi to join the locals for Tai Chi and a Pho breakfast.
- Multiple cooking classes to master each local cuisine.
- Guided market visits to learn about and taste local fresh ingredients.
From US$ 1,675 10 days View Tour
|Oct 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 4||Only 8 seats left|
- Enjoy Vietnamese street food and drinks.
- Discover the city and mingle with the crowds like a local.
- Explore the food stalls on the back of a motorbike.
- Explore the lit boulevards and small alleys on the back of a motorcycle.
- Taste authentic local food and learn about the origin of Vietnamese dishes.
- Visit some tourist and off-tourist attractions in Saigon.
- Explore the diversity of Saigon local food on the back of a motorbike.
- Visit the authentic Saigon wet market that reveals a kingdom of ingredients.
- Enjoy Vietnamese breakfast in street corners like the locals do.
- Explore every corner of Vietnamese vegetarian foods with 4 food stops.
- Experience Saigonese nightlife on the back of a motorbike.
- Befriend the locals & our friendly tour guides and learn more about life in Vietnam.
- Dine at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant.
- Experience the amazing A O show.
- Enjoy the music of a Vietnamese orchestra during the show.
- Ride pillion on a scooter and travel through the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Enjoy local delicacies like banh mi and banh xeo in 3 restaurants with unlimited beverages.
- Learn about local cuisine and culinary traditions.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results