- Food tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ride pillion on a scooter and travel through the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy local delicacies like banh mi and banh xeo in 3 restaurants with unlimited beverages
- Learn about local cuisine and culinary traditions
- Drive to 1 destination for sightseeing
Stop at 3 small, family-run food businesses where local delicacies like banh mi and banh xeo are served along with a variety of other local dishes. The menu is an eclectic mix of local street food and tasty main dishes, served with unlimited beverages. Your driver will join you during the meals, sharing stories over dishes and tasting the yummy, authentic Vietnamese food.
After you are done enjoying savoury Vietnamese dishes, you will be driven to 1 destination on the other side of the river for a sightseeing tour, after which your driver will take you back to your hotel or accommodation.
- Free hotel pickup & dropoff
- English-speaking tour guide, motorbike, helmet, fuel
- All entrance fees
- Unlimited food & beverage
- Video filming (10 mins)
- Birthday cake preparation
- Private tour
- Personal expenses (like shopping)
- Gratitudes (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour can be booked for children from 5 years old Please mention any specific dietary requirements while booking Please notify us if there are passengers weighing over 150kg (330lbs) so that we can arrange suitable scooters and drivers The tour runs normally in a sunny or a rainy weather. Your drivers are experienced to handle these changes in the weather. Since Saigon rains often last only for a while, a little rain might just add more fun to your tours Wear comfy clothes and avoid big backpack and expensive jewellery