- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ho Chi Minh City Learn about the resourcefulness of the Viet Cong at the Cu Chi Tunnels, visit an underground weapons bunker and explore old Saigon's bustling back alleys
- Mekong Delta Navigate the delta by bike and boat. Stay in a traditional homestay and take part in a Vietnamese cooking lesson.
- Siem Reap Gateway to the iconic and aweinspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
- Pranburi Golden sand beaches and warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand
This action-packed grand tour across Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand journeys through fast moving cities, dense jungles and tranquil tropical beaches. Explore the floating markets of the Mekong Delta, discover impressive temples of ancient Angkor and relax on golden sand beaches on the Gulf of Thailand. Ho Chi Minh City - Learn about the resourcefulness of the Viet Cong at the Cu Chi Tunnels, visit an underground weapons bunker and explore old Saigon's bustling back alleys Mekong Delta - Navigate the delta by bike and boat. Stay in a traditional homestay and take part in a Vietnamese cooking lesson. Bangkok - Explore the glittering Grand Palace complex and the beautiful temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Po) (Optional)
Day 1 : Join trip in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2 : Morning visit to Cu Chi Tunnels. Explore Old Saigon, and discover 'Secret Weapons Bunker'
Day 3 : Drive to the Mekong Delta and cycle ride. Drive to Can Tho via the floating markets
Day 4 : Morning boat cruise to Cai Rang floating market and Ba Lang canal then drive to Chau Doc
Day 5 : Morning speed boat to Phnom Penh
Day 6 : Market bartering and cooking lesson with local school visit in Phnom Penh
Day 7 : Travel to Siem Reap. Afternoon orientation tour
Day 8 : Full day visits to Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat
Day 9 : Free in Siem Reap with opportunity to visit the Ta Phrom, made famous in the Tomb Raider film
Day 10 : Morning flight to Bangkok. Afternoon free to explore the Thai capital
Day 11 : Free in Bangkok to visit the Grand Palace or cruise along the city's Klongs. Afternoon transfer to Hua Hin beach resort
Day 12 : Free day on the coast for snorkelling or to relax on the beach
Day 13 : Free day to relax on the beach or explore the area
Day 14 : Trip ends in Hua Hin
- 13 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Liberty Hotel Saigon Parkview (2 nights)
- Fortuneland Hotel (1 night)
- Chau Pho Hotel (1 night)
- Ohana Phnom Penh Palace Hotel (2 nights)
- Treasure Oasis Hotel (3 nights)
- Royal Princess Larn Luang (1 night)
- Chomview Hotel Hua Hin (3 nights)
- Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hua Hin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand Journey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand Journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand Journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand Journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.