- See mesmerizing colonial architecture and enchanting pagodas
- Explore the way of life in Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit the War Remnants Museum to see war relics
- Wander around the lively streets in Chinatown
We start our HCMC tour by heading to Chinatown and wandering through the fascinating back streets near Cho Lon. This area is one of the most busy commercial districts of Ho Chi Minh City and its atmospheric streets are home to some of the city’s most interesting sites.
From there, we'll pay a visit to Thien Hau Temple, which was built in the early 19th century and dedicated to the goddess of seafarers. We delve deeper into Chinatown, visiting the amazing Cholon and Binh Tay Markets, which are full of energy and dazzling array of goods. You can stop at a local café for a coffee (not included) to watch the hectic pace of life pass by in Ho Chi Minh City.
Following our market visit, we will have a traditional local Vietnamese lunch, "pho" or noodle soup, and after our delicious lunch, we visit the War Remnants Museum, and check out all the major Ho Chi Minh City sights like Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post Office, and the Opera House. You'll also get to see downtown Saigon, and get a real feel for local life in the past and present.
At the end of your HCMC tour, your guide will assist you in getting a taxi back to your hotel, or will provide you with tips and suggestions if you'd like to continue exploring the area.
- Local english speaking guide
- Entrance fees as indicated
- Transportation as indicated
- Local "pho" lunch (noodle soup).
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips / gratuities for drivers or guide.
Child Policy: Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.